Australia Visit Visa Requirements
These are the Australia Visit Visa Requirements. If you are going to visit Australia then there are requirements for the Australian Visitors Visa from Thailand. Below you will note the requirements for the visa to visit Australia and it would be best to speak to an attorney in Bangkok for more information and assistance with your visa. Do not take you Thai fiancee or Thai wife to Australia on a tourist visa but an Australian Fiancee visa or Australian Spouse visa for your Thai wife. These are the Australia Visit Visa Requirements from Thailand.
Australia Visit Visa Requirements
There are different types of visa applications to be able to travel to Australia. You will have the following options as,
- · a visitor
- · for business visitor activities
- · to visit family and relatives
- · and to settle with loved ones
Basic requirements are as follows for a tourist visa application, yet would still depend on your current situation and purpose of trip.
- Original Passports with 6 Months Validity from date of travel
- Copies of old Passports if any
- Visa Application Form
- 2 Photos: 35 X 45mm,
- Cover letter mentioning details of applicant, passport details, travel details and who will cover expenses details.
If Sponsored, a letter of invitation or sponsorship shall be required, may it be a sponsored travel financially from a boyfriend, girlfriend or spouse or for accommodation sponsorship only. In the letter it must specify the applicant’s name, relationship with applicant, purpose of trip, intended dates of travel and supporting documents.
- Original Bank statements for last 6 months
Other Financial Documents
- – Fixed Deposits
- – Shares/ Mutual Funds
- – Assets or Property documents
Proof of employment – if employed
- – Salary slips for last 3 months
- – Original Employment certificate or Leave approval letter from company on company letterhead.
- – If the applicant is non-Thai, work permit should be presented.
Company documents if self-employed, which also includes:
- – Company registration proof
- – Income Tax
- – If Student – a letter from school or registration confirmation together with Student ID Card, if applicable
- – If Retired – Retirement Proof such as Retirement confirmation statements
- – Hotel Bookings Reservation *It is not advised that you purchase a hotel and ticket. It can be initially reserved.
- – Air Tickets / Itinerary Reservation
Most applications are for people who are in relationship with an Australian citizen, thus it is necessary to gather evidence or proof of relationship such as photos together, chats, fund transfers or proof of travels together through flight and hotel bookings. An application is evaluated based on the applicant circumstance. It is important that there is a strong tie to come back in Thailand. Also, the sponsor must be able to support the applicant during the intended time that he/she will be in Australia.
https://thailand-attorneys.com/australia-visit-visa-requirements.htmlhttps://thailand-attorneys.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/visa-1024x683.jpeghttps://thailand-attorneys.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/visa-150x150.jpegAustralian Visaaustralian visaThese are the Australia Visit Visa Requirements. If you are going to visit Australia then there are requirements for the Australian Visitors Visa from Thailand. Below you will note the requirements for the visa to visit Australia and it would be best to speak to an attorney in Bangkok...siteadmin firstname.lastname@example.orgAdministratorAttorneys in Thailand